.NET Developer in a Linux world

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My first blog!

Alright for anyone listening out there this is my first blog! I've been a fan of blogs for a long time. I've been reading blogs almost daily but I guess I just never figured I had much to say, or if I did who would be interested in listening? Well I think its time to begin talking!

This blog first and foremost I think will be a blog about my development projects I work on as a software developer. From time to time I will probably speak about some things I enjoy in my personal life as well.

I am a CTO at a small IT company, so I deal with technology every day. I also work on many projects on my spare time which I think will be the main focus for this blog.

Please comment! I would love to hear what people think about anything I say. So lets have some fun!

Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home